We have been open for 3 weeks and have seen 26 different businesses and freelancers pass through for a tour or free day of coworking. If you’re unfamiliar with the benefits of working at a local coworking space please find a short summary below that should convince you to visit your nearest office.
- We are out of home – If you find that there are too many distractions from working at home you might find yourself more productive at altspace. We are a professional office with where you can benefit from superfast WIFI and an amazing environment that is conducive to having a great output. We provide all of the services needed and have a no hassle booking procedure so you can focus on your work.
- We are local – Avoid the roads and trams and use the time to be more productive. If your company allow agile working why not come in? Thanks to our central location in town you can combine work with shopping, meeting friends or childcare. Reclaim your work / life balance by removing the stressful commute at least one day a week.
- Meet and interact with others – It can be hard to source opinion on a project, get honest feedback or moan about US politics when you work at home. Regular meetings with other members in a coworking office can help develop a support network. What was it that they said about a problem shared?
- Affordable – Day rates are £14 which is comparable to a lunch and some coffee at a cafe or a morning at a networking event. If you deduct your commuting saving we are even greater value.
- We’re connected locally – Have you ever wondered where to go for free business support? Did you know that you can try 3D printing and vinyl cutting in Altrincham? We can introduce you to some amazing people and services on your doorstep. We encourage local business and want you to succeed.
If you would like to arrange a free day at the office or learn more please contact us below.